The Office Showcase

I’m always fascinated with how creative pros setup their office (we all know the best office is the laptop in your favorite destination). Looking for office inspiration? Have a unique setup? Working in a cool destination? Share yours below!

1 Like

I’ll kick things off. I’ve got my normal desk when I need to sit down and focus on something, and a standing desk that a good friend made for me so I don’t sit so often! I find that while I prefer to sit, I tend to be more focused when I stand.

8 Likes

I’m all about multitasking !!

15 Likes

I usually work from a flexible desk in TQ (“Tech Quarters”), a co-working space in Amsterdam. It houses a lot of interesting companies, like Shopify, TNW and Stripe. Great place to work!

Disclaimer: I pulled the above pic from their website, because mine all have lousy Snapchat Geofilters on them. Except for this one pic of the view from the balcony in the evening:

7 Likes

Ok, I’ll bite :wink:

From April to October my office is Airy and bright:

My winter quarters:

8 Likes

My current messy set-up in all it’s glory :slight_smile:
Switching to the standing/sitting desk is in process.
Fun fact, i own gaming keyboard, mouse and mousepad, yet i don’t play games on my computer :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s a great looking desk, Kyle.

1 Like

Ha! Love the views from the offices of those who have contributed so far. :slight_smile:

While I have outdoor views, behind the curtain is a parking lot, so nothing too exciting nor beautiful.

My desk normally has a lot more loose papers with various notes from projects or things to do, but this is what it looks like most of the time.

I hope more share! It’s always fun to peek inside other work spaces.

1 Like

When the wife and two daughters have claimed all normal spaces in the house, a man is left with only one safe space: the garage. Therefore, my home office must serve multiple purposes, including office, gym, man-cave, and home for all outdoor toys. The one advantage is that the garage is far enough from the rest of the house that my wife and kids have to really need to see me before committing to the journey. This cuts down slightly on the frequency of interruptions. Slightly :wink:

10 Likes

@CraigAllanTeich - Awesome! Love the multi-purpose nature of how you set everything up. It feels like a fun, productive space to work in! And good strategy on the placement/location to keep interruptions slightly less :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats me in in my “Office” in Front of Stage with my Cam. Maybe a bit Loud but i have dancing peoples arround me…all the Time…and Beer… Thats a good Workspace :smiley:

1 Like

I can think of worse offices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

love it , i find gym equipment is great for hanging cloths on , hence my fat gut

We like to keep things bright, open, and positive.

3 Likes

Liking the shade of orange @Nuera. That can be a tough color to get right, and it looks especially nice with the gray and white.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, it’s an absolute nightmare when pantone matching. It either comes out gold or brown in process… lolol

1 Like

I love the old school calculator!

@CraigAllanTeich
It’s very ORGANIZED. Even though I’m not a guy, (or gay) I’ve always been single, but with kids…and I always like the idea of the “man” cave thing, but in my world, anyone can have one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fully support the concept for all humans…man, woman, or otherwise.

Yes! Perfect combo of colors @Nuera

1 Like