The New Cornerstone Elements don't work

The old version on CornerStone works the same but all the new element, sections, and row etc are not working. They simply don’t show up. I’m I the only one going through this?

Hello @grubtribe,

Thanks for writing in and we are sorry to hear that you seem to be having some issues. If you have not done so, it is likely that this could all be due to a caching issue. As is recommended in our Knowledge Base, we have a procedure we ask all users to follow when updating to ensure that no caching conflicts arise, as this typically accounts for the vast majority of “problems” that come up after an update:

If after following all those steps you find that you still are having issues, don’t hesitate to provide us with your URL to your website along with your login credentials so we can take a closer look at things. Make sure to provide them using the “Secure Note” button so that your credentials are hidden from public view.

Cheers!

Just sent a secure note but it’s not just the one site it all my X theme sights which I think number 6-10.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials. First, I did check Cornerstone draft page and I can see the issue.
Please update X theme too. You do have X theme 5.1.0 and the latest version X Theme 5.2.2. Cornerstone is updated but the theme is not. Try again after updating the theme.