The live view of Cornerstone has disappeared

After 3 hours it was again visualized :thinking:

Again

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, since you already updated the Cornerstone to the latest version, please update the XTheme as well, to make sure that this is not a compatibility issue.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Also, please try to deactivate your JS and CSS minifier plugins, and see if that resolves the issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks very much,

Sorry, i don’t know how to clean the CDN cache, from the hosting, or from Autoptimize CDN Options? I can’t find information about this.

You tell me to update X Theme. I did it. And doing it, i lost my license of some plugins like Elvira Gallery. I understand that you are going to give me one now. :bouquet::wink:

Hi there,

I checked your site but it seems to be working fine now as I can’t seem to see any issue.

As for the Envira Gallery license, did you purchase a license key for it? If you did, you can still use that key to revalidate the plugin. If you are using the bundled plugin by X, you do not have a separate license key for it as it is not necessary to be able to use the plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.