The letter spacing controls

WordPress: v4.9.4
Pro: v1.2.7

Hello,
The letter spacing controls for heading is NOT having any effect on my HEADLINES or CLASSIC CUSTOM HEADLINES.

I don’t have any local CSS on the particular page, and the ones I have in the global CSS Java apparently are fine, but I can’t figure where is the problem preventing “the letter spacing controls for each heading level” to take effect.

I test removing all my GLOBAL CSS and GLOBAL JS but the problem persists.

However, I see it will take effect in my LayerSliders.

NOTE: The parameters on the "Letter spacing controls for heading H1 and H4 " were set back to the original values, so my LayerSliders look normal

Hi there,

Th eLetter Spacing option that you see in Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Typography is for the headings that are generated by the theme or plugins such as the Layer Slider or the title of the pages.

But the Headline Element does have the Letter Spacing option which you need to set, the default is 0em and that is what I see on your website. Please go to the Headline Element and in the options of the element scroll down to find the proper option to set:

Even in the options you gave the screenshot the letter spacing is 0em. If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you,

That explains it, I thought it was a global control but as you explain it is not, as it’s only for theme and plugin generated headlines.

Exactly. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.