The grid with theme

Hello, I have a problem with the grid, it shows that the first category after there is an invisible links and commas that can be seen (put the mouse on each cover of the grid)

If someone to the solution I am taker

thank you very much

Hey there,

I’ve taken a look and the rest of the tags are hidden. Please check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

If nothing helps, please give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

My version the grid is 2.4.4 while you compatibility there is marked 2.3.5 but the plugin come from your theme zip I do not update!

Sorry about that. Please give us access to your WordPress admin and FTP and we’ll investigate what’s causing the issue.

Thanks.

On the mobile version there are all the tags but not on the computer version, I send you or the identifiers so that it is secured

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the screenshots of what you’re seeing? I’m not sure which tags.

Thanks!

Hi there @futurevision,

Thanks for writing in!

This is because The Grid is configured to use categories on the overlay, you can remove these in the Skin editor, allowing you to just have the heart showing if you wish, or just the title on hover.

Thanks!