The Grid very slow when adding images

Good morning,

Working on The Grid plugin and have found within the last month when I want to select images from the media library it takes forever to load:

sometimes a few minutes, sometimes longer. What is odd is the rest of the site works pretty quickly i.e editing in Cornerstone and even looking / adding to the Wordpress media section

please advise
Thank you!
Jason

Hello @hyperdrive_boom,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the Grid Settings page and can see that media files are loading slow. Further inspecting the page i dev tools, I see following error message Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (). Please take a look at following resource for some possible solutions and let us know how it goes:

Further checking the website it looks like server is using PHP version 5.6.40 that’s no longer supported. I suggest you to please get in touch with hosting provider and update PHP to the supported version to avoid any conflict and incompatibility issues. You can take a look at following resource to learn more:

Further, I also suggest you to update X Theme and Cornerstone to latest version as using old version of X Theme and Cornerstone can cause conflicts. I see you are using old version of X Theme 6.5.6 and Cornerstone 3.5.5. Please update to latest version X 7.0.4 and Cornerstone 4.0.4. You can refer following resources to update:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Good morning and thank you for this,

I am contacting the hosting now, start with the PHP issue and go from there - I will keep you updated!

Jason

Thanks for your time on this - updated the PHP and it works again!

You’re must welcome,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.