The Grid: The navigation isn't loading and the items selectively loaded

After updates it seems the navigation isn’t loading any longer and only some blog items get pulled through.

The URL is [http://benbrett.co/blog]

I imagine it’s a software compatibility issue – I note that The Grid is on version 2.3.7 and the version I have (bundled with X) is 2.3.0 so is there a way to have the newer version installed?

X – up to date
WP up to date
PHP v 7.2.13
Tested on multiple browsers

Note that it displays as it should in the preview function within the Grid, but just isn’t loading properly when implemented on the page. It worked perfectly for about two years… until recently.

Thanks

Hello @Hackneyed,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and can see that you are using Cornerstone version 2.0.6. Please update Cornerstone to the latest version 3.4.6 and see how it goes. I suggest you to please review our update guide and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks, found how to update the 3rd party plugins (seem to recall that previously you were stuck with the versions that shipped with X) and with the updated version of The Grid the navigation (filters, really) is visible again and all content loads as it should.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.