The Grid sort options not working properly

Hi,

I’m trying to display all my woocommerce products using the Grid and it works well except the sort results are all wrong.

I want display the products sorted by price, low to high.
I made this change in the settings but it doesn’t load properly.

For testing purposes I chose to display the sort dropdown and added a few options there. If I click the dropdown it changes the sort order, but it’s still incorrect, not by price low to high.

This is the link: http://eltempo.no/butikk/

What can I do?

Hi there,
Would you please kindly make sure that you have the latest version of our theme which is 5.2.2 and Cornerstone version 2.1.3 and make sure after the update you do not see any update message for The Grid plugin?

This is to make sure you have the latest version of the plugin as in previous versions there was a problem regarding the random sorting.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post and detailed screenshots of the options and the name of the grid which you are working on to follow up the case and make sure there is no settings problem.

Thank you.

I updated the theme and plugins but the issue is still there.
I added the Secure note info like you requested.

Any updates on this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I can see that the order is perfectly working. The problem is cause by masonry grid. Please understand that Masonry will try to rearrange grid items like masonry blocks and would not leave any empty spaces. Your grid item featured images are not of the same height so it will result for each grid items with different heights and this is how the problem started. I would recommend that you make sure that you have the same image dimensions so that your grid items will have the same height as well. Or maybe you can edit your grid and switch to the Grid only.

Hope this helps.

Sounds good, doesn’t work.

I already tried that, it’s not a grid type issue.
The problem is the same with grid or masonry.

Feel free to change the grid type to Grid and test it out.

Hey there,

This looks like a bug with The Grid as I have replicated this in my test site. I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team could report to The Grid developers once they go through the list.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.