We certanly need more detailed information on how you setup The Grid. Kindly give us the step by step guide on how you setup the grid to be able to check the case. Also kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
For now I can suggest the steps below for the troubleshooting:
1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
1. Make sure that you know your ways around The Grid.
1. Consider using Essential Grid and see if you get the same results.