The Grid plugin - only get the loading icon and no images?

Hi there, i was hoping someone could help?

I’ve installed (The Grid) pluging, followed the install instructions, imported images into the library, preview displays fine!

Then pasted the short code in, and also inserted straight into Cornerstone via element. I get the same result each time just get the loading icon displayed and no images, any advice would be helpful. ta. Mark

Hello @Anni_Admin,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Before we proceed further with the investigation, make sure that the shortcode you got was correct. Go to The Grid > Shortcode, to see your shortcode.

Just in case the element you’ve added it in was the reason it wasn’t working, I suggest you add the shortcode using Text or Classic Raw Content element.

If issue persists, can you share to your Wordpress URL/User/Pass in a secure note so we can take a closer look?

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thanks, I’ve sent login details via secure login. thanks again

Thanks, I’ve sent login details via secure login. thanks again

Hi There,

I have tried to login to your backend, but it seems that your credentials are invalid (see secure note).

Could you please confirm again with the correct information, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Please provide the latest login credentials. Tried different combinations from both old and new credentials but still incorrect.

Thanks!

Hi Anni_Admin,

I’ve checked your website and I can see that one of your sidebar widgets has this JS code that is responsible for some JS errors in the browser console preventing other scripts on your website from working as expected:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"e795b9f3d87923f3c1258a6df","lid":"302790fdc7"}) })</script>

Please double check this code.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.