The Grid pagination buttons not showing/working + auto cycling

Hello

I have an instance of The Grid called welcomegrid with 3 columns in the middle of this page

I would like to have pagination buttons and navigation bullets displayed AND have the grid automatically cycle through the pages of grid boxes

I have both of these options enabled within The Grid preferences for that specific grid, however they do not seem to display

The pagination bullets only show on mobile? how can I make them show on desktop instead of numbered pages?

What am I doing wrong and how can I make the pagination buttons display with automatic cycling?

When I do get the pagination buttons to show they overlap with the images within the grid making them impossible to click without leaving the page- how do I fix this to make them to the side of the grid contents and navigate through the pages of THE GRID properly?

How do I make THE GRID pages appear as bullets instead of numbers with Ajax Pagination turned on in mobile and desktop views?

How do I make the pagination arrows active? right now they are visible but do not do anything when clicked

How do I properly enable auto cycling so that THE GRID automatically cycles through the pagination pages?

login in secure tab below

Thank you!

Hello Jared,

Thanks for writing in!

Please disable the Ajax Pagination so that you will see other options for the pagination.

For more help, please check out this documentation: https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#pagination_settings

Thank you for this but I need ajax pagination turned on otherwise it will need to reload the entire page everytime I cycle to the next set of pages

Can you please let me know how to turn the text into bullets while using ajax pagination?

Can you also please answer my initial questions regarding automatic cycling through the pages etc

Thank you!

Hello Jared,

All the things you wanted is beyond the capabilities of the The Grid. It will require custom modification of the plugin to achieve what you have wanted which is already out of the scope of our support. Please be advised that the features of the grid is only limited to what is being explained in the documentation. Any of the feature you wanted isn’t available yet. We can only add this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

Thank you for your understanding.

So you’re telling me that it is impossible to have bullets or working previous/next buttons with ajax pagination? This seems like a relatively simple functionality. is there another plugin you recommend instead of The Grid?

Thanks!

Hello Jared,

Sorry for that. Please understand that we are helping you as much as we can. Any limitations of the plugins capability is beyond our control. If it isn’t available, all we can do is to ask the creators of the plugin to consider it as an enhancements.

By the way, please check out Essential grid as you find it more flexible than The Grid plugin. To know more about this plugin, please check this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-essential-grid/68

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.