"The Grid" not grabbing posts additional post types

I’m using “The Grid” to show two post types together. It selects one post type but not the other. I know there isn’t anything wrong with the post type because I have two more grids, each showing one of the post types individually. The problem persists even after I deactivate all other plugins.

Additionally “The Grid” was behaving rather buggy right before this. It took me about 20 minutes to update a skin because it wouldn’t display the correct skin type on the front end despite it being selected on the back end.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, Cornerstone, and The Grid (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

• Reset your .htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

• Contact your hosting provider to increase your allocated memory limit or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line:

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Increasing PHP Memory Limit

If the issue persists, please provide us the site URL and credentials in a Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

None of these helped. Credentials have been saved in a secure note

Hello Alex,

I have created a test page to test out your grid. I can see that it is working. It displays the two custom post types. Please see the secure note for the link.

When selecting skin, please be informed that the skins will vary when you select grid type: “Grid”, “Masonry” or “Justified” in the grid settings. Please check it out.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.