The Grid follow up

Hello, I had another thread, but it got closed https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/create-a-page-for-one-category-with-sortable-tags/36390

I am having trouble with the filters. Basically, I have set up a grid to only show one category. Within that category we have a filter for tags. It all works great, except for the items to display.

There are 39 posts in this category. However, we only want to initially display 9 posts in the grid. When we do this, it only displays 9 posts so if I click on a tag filter it will only show the ones in that original 9. I want it to show all of the ones with that tag (with pagination) Does this makes sense?

So basically, we want to load all the posts (I know how to do that by setting the number to -1) but only display one page at a time. I will send a link in a private note.

Hello @darwinstudios

I’ve looked for a way to achieve that in The Grid plugin but unfortunately, I couldn’t find any. This will need further plugin development work which is beyond our support scope, you might need to hire someone to do this task for you.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.