The Grid errors slowing down my site

Hey there, I was working through some performance issues on my site with my host and they told me there were lots of errors coming from The Grid plugin. I know you’re not in charge of handling issue with The Grid, but when I compared my version number to the latest version number on Envato, I saw that the version I have is 21 months old (!!!). The latest version I have is 2.3.0 and the latest version on Envato is 2.6.70. In fact, in 2.4.0, it says that there is a specific fix for X, Pro, and Cornerstone. Is there any way to get these updates pushed through to our instances of the theme so I can see if it fixes the major performance errors happening on my site?

Hello Bobby,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As of today the the supported version of The Grid plugin is 2.6.70. Can you please confirm that you are on latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone? There are multiple licences on your website, so I can’t check which website is having the issue. Please do following:

1. Please make sure you are using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone.
  2. After that under Plugins > Installed Plugins you should see message to update The Grid Plugin. Please click on Update Now button to update The Grid.

For more information on the latest supported version of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following page:

Thanks.

I am referring to theegeneration.org. I have the latest version of X (6.3.8) and Cornerstone, but I do not have the option to update The Grid plug-in available. Thank you for pointing that out, but I would have done it a long time ago had the update option been available to me. :confused:

Hi Bobby,

In that case, head over to Dashboard -> Updates area and click on the “check again” button to force updates.

The other option would be download the extensions from your envato account and update your plugin manually through FTP.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I didn’t realize I could download the latest versions of my extensions from Envato. Plugin updated!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.