Hey you! I’ve two problems with The Grid.
1 The grid “related-articles” shows 15 items instead of 3, as I set. The Grid is showed by a <?php echo do_shortcode in the single.php file of the Child Theme.
2 It’s worked so far. Today I just tried to include a page among the items, but it adopts different skin than the other items, even if I set the right one.
Thanks!
Hello There,
Thanks for posting in! I have logged in and I checked your grid.
This is your settings: http://prntscr.com/fq9jcu
And the output is correct. It displays 3 items only.
You can check the grid here: http://quinteparallele.net/an-x-test/
In your child theme, I could not check the single.php. Just make sure that you are using the correct shortcode. It should be this:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[the_grid name="related-articles"]'); ?>
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.