The Grid Display on smaller screens

I am using The Grid as a horizontal image gallery under the main image. It does not work for smaller screens and I am curious if you have a better solution from the extras you provide or for the settings using The Grid. I want to have a single row of images across the page in a horizontal format. If I have a smaller screen, they wrap and I would like to have them get smaller or show fewer images. Here is the page: http://37.60.253.186/~anacorte/trips-tours/three-day-trips/

Hi there,

There is no solution to have such a feature as I know from none of the plugins we have in our theme. You can go to the Grid tab of the settings of The Grid plugin:

And force the columns you want in the smaller devices:

That way you will for example always have 7 images and they will get smaller. Now if you want to have for example 3 images. You need to duplicate the grid and set it this time to show 3 columns in all cases.

Then you need to add separate Sections in the Cornerstone and hide/show them in the viewport that you like. So you will show for example the 7 column version for the desktop and the 3 column version for the mobile. For more information:

I am not sure that if this will completely work for you, I just thought of this method and tried to be extra helpful. Other than that I do not have any idea of having such a feature with the tools our theme provide and you will need to think of other 3rd plugins or hiring a developer to do it for you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you and thanks for all of your helpful input! Best.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.