The Grid deactivated

I bought theme x where the plugin the frid is included. I built my website and created custom skins with the grid skin builder. Suddenly, these skins are gone and I no longer reach the skin builder. Can not update the plugin the grid also. Have a token created at envato, entered in the plug in, but there are no purchases!

Hi PeeJoo,

Could you please confirm that you are using the latest version of X which is 6.0.4 for now and the latest version for Cornerstone plugin which is 3.0.4 for now?

If you are using an old version for any of them, please follow this guide to upgrade:

Also, I’m not sure I can fully understand what do you mean with “I no longer reach the skin builder”, is the plugin menu item is completely missing? if so, then please do a full backup to your website and remove The Grid plugin then reinstall it again from “X > Validation > Extensions”. If this didn’t help, then please provide us with your WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.