"The Grid" AJAX loading works on one page but not another

I have a grid on this page

https://fawnridgerealty.com/section/section-2/

where the posts do not load via AJAX like they are supposed to.
there are no errors or anything, it just doesn’t work.

strangely enough the exact same grid loads posts with ajax just fine on this page.

Note: I have a bit of js that runs on this page to keep clicking the load more button unitl all the posts have been loaded. Excluding that, there really are no differences.

Hi @alex5252

On that page you linked to, I can’t see the_grid_load_more action triggered using admin-ajax.php file, I suggest trying the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If this doesn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

I figured out that AJAX loading doesn’t work if you put the shortcode in a text element but will load if you put it in a raw content.

Might want to look into that.

Hey @alex5252,

Thanks for letting us know. The Text and Raw content elements are the same in the front-end though. They’re just containers. If you could export your grid, that would be great as we could test in in our staging sites. I’ve tested a grid in my site and the output is exactly the same.

Yeah, that’s why it took me so long to think of checking that.

It’s not letting me attach the json file so I’m just copying the text.

{“grids”:{“Sold Listings”:{“the_grid_favorite”:"",“the_grid_name”:“Sold Listings”,“the_grid_css_class”:“wovax-grid”,“the_grid_source_type”:“post_type”,“the_grid_item_number”:“8”,“the_grid_post_type”:[“wovaxproperty”],“the_grid_gallery”:"",“the_grid_instagram_username”:"",“the_grid_instagram_hashtag”:"",“the_grid_youtube_source”:“channel”,“the_grid_youtube_channel”:"",“the_grid_youtube_playlist”:"",“the_grid_youtube_videos”:"",“the_grid_youtube_order”:“date”,“the_grid_vimeo_source”:“users”,“the_grid_vimeo_user”:"",“the_grid_vimeo_group”:"",“the_grid_vimeo_album”:"",“the_grid_vimeo_channel”:"",“the_grid_vimeo_sort”:"",“the_grid_vimeo_order”:“desc”,“the_grid_facebook_source”:“page_timeline”,“the_grid_facebook_page”:"",“the_grid_facebook_group_id”:"",“the_grid_facebook_album_id”:"",“the_grid_twitter_source”:“user_timeline”,“the_grid_twitter_include”:[],“the_grid_twitter_username”:"",“the_grid_twitter_listname”:"",“the_grid_twitter_searchkey”:"",“the_grid_flickr_source”:“public_photos”,“the_grid_flickr_user_url”:"",“the_grid_flickr_photoset_id”:"",“the_grid_flickr_gallery_url”:"",“the_grid_flickr_group_url”:"",“the_grid_rss_feed_url”:"",“the_grid_post_status”:[“publish”],“the_grid_categories”:null,“the_grid_categories_child”:null,“the_grid_pages_id”:null,“the_grid_author”:null,“the_grid_post_not_in”:"",“the_grid_order”:“DESC”,“the_grid_orderby”:[“meta_value_num”],“the_grid_orderby_id”:"",“the_grid_meta_key”:“Price”,“the_grid_meta_query”:"[{“relation”:“AND”},{“key”:“Status”,“value”:“Sold”,“compare”:"=",“type”:""},{“relation”:“OR”},{“key”:“Listing_Agency”,“value”:“Fawnridge Realty, Inc.”,“compare”:"=",“type”:""},{“key”:“Selling_Office”,“value”:“Fawnridge Realty, Inc.”,“compare”:"=",“type”:""}]",“the_grid_default_image”:"",“the_grid_aqua_resizer”:null,“the_grid_image_size”:“full”,“the_grid_items_format”:[“gallery”,“video”,“audio”,“quote”,“link”],“the_grid_gallery_slide_show”:null,“the_grid_video_lightbox”:null,“the_grid_style”:“masonry”,“the_grid_item_x_ratio”:“1”,“the_grid_item_y_ratio”:“1”,“the_grid_item_fitrows”:null,“the_grid_item_force_size”:null,“the_grid_items_col”:“1”,“the_grid_items_row”:“1”,“the_grid_desktop_large”:“6”,“the_grid_desktop_large_row”:“240”,“the_grid_gutter”:“00”,“the_grid_desktop_medium”:“5”,“the_grid_desktop_medium_row”:“240”,“the_grid_desktop_medium_gutter”:"",“the_grid_desktop_medium_width”:“1200”,“the_grid_desktop_small”:“4”,“the_grid_desktop_small_row”:“220”,“the_grid_desktop_small_gutter”:"",“the_grid_desktop_small_width”:“980”,“the_grid_tablet”:“3”,“the_grid_tablet_row”:“220”,“the_grid_tablet_gutter”:"",“the_grid_tablet_width”:“768”,“the_grid_tablet_small”:“2”,“the_grid_tablet_small_row”:“200”,“the_grid_tablet_small_gutter”:"",“the_grid_tablet_small_width”:“480”,“the_grid_mobile”:“1”,“the_grid_mobile_row”:“200”,“the_grid_mobile_gutter”:"",“the_grid_mobile_width”:“320”,“the_grid_filter_onload”:null,“the_grid_filter_combination”:null,“the_grid_filter_logic”:“AND”,“the_grid_filters_number”:"",“the_grid_filters_order_1”:"",“the_grid_filter_type_1”:“button”,“the_grid_filter_dropdown_title_1”:“Filter Categories”,“the_grid_filter_all_text_1”:“All”,“the_grid_filter_count_1”:“none”,“the_grid_filters_1”:"[]",“the_grid_sort_by”:[“Price”],“the_grid_sort_by_onload”:“Price”,“the_grid_sort_order_onload”:“true”,“the_grid_sort_by_text”:“Sort By”,“the_grid_search_text”:“Search…”,“the_grid_ajax_pagination”:null,“the_grid_pagination_type”:“button”,“the_grid_pagination_prev_next”:null,“the_grid_pagination_show_all”:null,“the_grid_pagination_mid_size”:“2”,“the_grid_pagination_end_size”:“2”,“the_grid_pagination_prev”:"\u00ab Prev",“the_grid_pagination_next”:“Next \u00bb”,“the_grid_area_top1”:"{“styles”:[],“functions”:[]}",“the_grid_area_top2”:"{“styles”:[],“functions”:[“the_grid_get_sorters”]}",“the_grid_area_left”:"{“styles”:[],“functions”:[]}",“the_grid_area_right”:"{“styles”:[],“functions”:[]}",“the_grid_area_bottom1”:"{“styles”:[],“functions”:[“the_grid_get_ajax_button”]}",“the_grid_area_bottom2”:"{“styles”:[],“functions”:[]}",“the_grid_layout”:“vertical”,“the_grid_rtl”:null,“the_grid_wrap_marg_left”:“00”,“the_grid_wrap_marg_top”:“00”,“the_grid_wrap_marg_right”:“00”,“the_grid_wrap_marg_bottom”:“00”,“the_grid_grid_background”:"",“the_grid_full_width”:null,“the_grid_full_height”:null,“the_grid_row_nb”:“1”,“the_grid_slider_swingSpeed”:“0.1”,“the_grid_slider_itemNav”:"",“the_grid_slider_startAt”:“0”,“the_grid_slider_autoplay”:null,“the_grid_slider_cycleInterval”:“5000”,“the_grid_skins”:"{“wovaxproperty”:“property”}",“the_grid_social_skin”:"",“the_grid_skin_content_background”:"#ffffff",“the_grid_skin_content_color”:“dark”,“the_grid_skin_overlay_background”:“rgba(22,22,22,0.65)”,“the_grid_skin_overlay_color”:“light”,“the_grid_navigation_style”:“tg-txt”,“the_grid_navigation_color”:"#999999",“the_grid_navigation_accent_color”:"#ff6863",“the_grid_navigation_bg”:"#999999",“the_grid_navigation_accent_bg”:"#ff6863",“the_grid_dropdown_color”:"#777777",“the_grid_dropdown_bg”:"#ffffff",“the_grid_dropdown_hover_color”:"#444444",“the_grid_dropdown_hover_bg”:"#f5f6fa",“the_grid_navigation_arrows_color”:"",“the_grid_navigation_arrows_bg”:"",“the_grid_navigation_bullets_color”:"#DDDDDD",“the_grid_navigation_bullets_color_active”:"#59585b",“the_grid_animation”:“fade_in”,“the_grid_transition”:“0”,“the_grid_ajax_method”:“load_more”,“the_grid_ajax_button_text”:“Load More”,“the_grid_ajax_button_loading”:“Loading more properties, please wait…”,“the_grid_ajax_button_no_more”:“All properties have been loaded.”,“the_grid_ajax_items_remain”:null,“the_grid_ajax_item_number”:“8”,“the_grid_ajax_item_delay”:“100”,“the_grid_preloader”:null,“the_grid_preloader_style”:“square-grid-pulse”,“the_grid_preloader_color”:"#34495e",“the_grid_preloader_size”:“1”,“the_grid_item_delay”:“100”,“the_grid_custom_css”:"",“the_grid_custom_js”:""}}}

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hello There,

I have logged in and checked the page for a moment. I temporarily disabled WP Rocket while troubleshooting. I was about to edit the page and to my surprise, I was logged out and lock out ever since. When I check the page, it seems that there is no content this is why nothing is displaying, only the header and the footer. Please disable WordFence so that we can log in back and continue to investigate this issue.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.