The estimation form

for some reason the estimation for is not working… everything works, but the last step where a person needs to pay is not. https://www.telezog.com/memberships/

when i turn off the ajax support the page gets funky but the strip payment does show up. When I turn it off to make it look better, the stripe payments dissapear

Hi @socialite7,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your site and the form is working fine without issue.
Can you please send a screencast video of your issue so that we can have a look.
if possible also send your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Summary

it’s named telemedicine plans in the backend… the form is not the part that I have an issue with- it’s the stripe functionality. I input my stripe info, but the form doesn’t embed the stripeform payment. So, it just submits without letting people pay for something.

Hello @socialite7,

The form may display to process the payment. It may not display any info after the process. Please check out the documentation for further details regarding payment set up. You can check i here: http://www.wordpress-estimation-payment-forms.com/documentation/

Hope this helps.

I’m confused why you asked me to give you log in details… the stripe payment form is supposed to be embedded and i’m trying to understand why it is not. I think I understand the documentation to set up the form… I just need the stripe payments to show up… I input my stripe information… so it should show up per the documentation.

Hi There,

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my local installation:

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Turn off completelt all the cache plugins.
  5. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  6. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  7. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  8. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  9. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.