The demo pages aren't available for integrity 1

I’ve been looking for the demo content and I cannot seem to find it I’ve followed the forum and I do not even have the demo box. Also when trying to go fullwidth no matter where I switch it or what stack I have a container that will not allow me to go fullwidth.

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for writing in!

I tried checking the website that’s listed in licence manager but I can see a coming soon page active. If you are not seeing the demo content import box, please make sure that you have validated X Theme. After that under X > Validation > Demo Content you can import the demo content.

Thanks.

yeah, I have it unlocked its validated I just do not have the Demo download section. Could there be an issue with the upload? Plugin? I haven’t launched the website yet so it’s not live still in the build phase.

Hi Anthony,

I see that you have PRO, I’m sorry to say that the standard and expanded demos is only available to X.

For PRO you have the Design Cloud which is a library of templates that you can import and load it on your pages.

More details about Design Cloud here.

This article might also help (The Difference Between X & Pro).

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

hey thanks for the help its working great much appreciated!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Friech were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.