The Content Dock Slide In Module isn't Showing in the Side Bar Widget!

Hi, I’ve created a Slide In with Content Dock and have added it to my side bar, but it’s not showing and I have no idea why as it’s set to Live!

Hope you won’t mind taking a look for me please! I’ll put the URL in a secure note as it’s being built on a temp link.

It’s supposed to be showing at the bottom of the side bar down the right hand side of the page.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Are you using the Convert Plus plugin? Could you please tell us which version you’re using as well?

• The latest supported version is 3.3.6:
  • Please also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Please make sure the Enable On Complete Site option under Target Pages is enabled:

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Ah, I didn’t have that option enabled!!! Thank you so much! I haven’t used this before with a widget, but at least I’ll know for another time!

Thank you!

Hi, sorry, I just noticed something else - I’ve tried to figure it out myself but nothing has worked for me - but the Convert Dock doesn’t fill the width of the side bar, it’s as though it’s got a margin around it and I haven’t got a clue where the setting is to change it!

I’ve included a screen grab for your reference.

Thanks!

hi @core365,

Thanks for writing in!

There is a CSS width which is causing the issue. It always takes -40px less width.

Please try adding this CSS to your theme option -> CSS

.cp-slidein {
width: calc(100%) !important;
}

let us know if that helps!

That’s sorted it!

Thank you for your help!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.