Thank you Thai! One More question

Thank you so much @thai that worked like a charm…

The logo when the bar is black is white so when the bar is white the logo needs to change to dark.

Thoughts?

Also the text from white to black.

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

It looks like you have achieved what you need? Please see the screenshots below.

Thanks.

That is the live site which is custom code. I want to do this in Wordpress using Pro theme. Sorry if I was not clear. I turned it on and got it close with what you gave me but had to put old theme back.

If you have any idea hot to change the text black on scroll and swap logo please let me know and I will test.

Hi There,

I’m sorry but I can not seems to find the site that you’re working on, would you mind providing us the site URL so we can take a closer look.

You can put it on a secure note if you don’t want it to show in public.

Thanks,

I put a secure note on my last message.

Hi There,

Please add the my-logo class to your logo.

After that adding this custom CSS also:

.x-bar.my-bar.x-bar-fixed .x-menu > li > .x-anchor .x-anchor-text-primary {
    color: #000;
}
.my-bar.x-bar-fixed .my-logo img {
    opacity: 0;
}
.my-bar.x-bar-fixed .my-logo {
    background: url(//verobeach.marketing/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/vero-beach-marketing-logo-top.png) center center no-repeat;
}

Don’t forgot to replace the //verobeach.marketing/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/vero-beach-marketing-logo-top.png URL with your black logo.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

I did that and once again thank you. I know you are going above and beyond.

Since the image is a logo and now changing to a background the sizing is off. I tried to do somethings myself here but obviously in over my head.

Normally I would change the size of the dark logo to fit but then I loose my mobile responsiveness.

I know I am really close here.

@thai you will be so proud. I got it…

background-size: cover;

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.