Text over image?

I have a section with a two column layout. each column has an image in it. How do I make the custom headline appear over the image when rather than under it? Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Thank you I have sorted that, I do however want to know how to change the font style e.g Georgia font or so on. Thanks.

Hi again,

To change the headings font styling, navigate to Appearance > Customize > Typography > Headings and customize them as per your need. For more information please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizer-typography/134

Hope this helps!

Thank you. I also want to know how to make an image fill the whole screen?

Hi there,

This thread is five months old. Would you please kindly open up a separate thread for each additional question? It will help us to maintain the thread better and serve you as you deserve :slight_smile:

I suggest that you use a one slide Revolution Slider in a full-screen fashion for your case. Here is a good tutorial regarding this:

Thank you.

I shall open new threads for any new questions. I’ll watch the video and if I have any further questions I’ll post in a new thread. Thank you kindly for all your help. Rob

You’re welcome, Rob.