Text on page invisible after activating Cornerstone

This is a reminder. I send a message more then 24 hours ago, but nobody respond my message.

Hi, I hope you can help me. I use Cornerstone building program of the X theme. Since the update of Cornerstone I’ve got problems after making a page.

After saving new page and opening the urll of the page, the text is not visible.

I’ve checked your forum and I checked out all my activated plug ins. After deactivate them all, I figured out the text is visible. If I put de plug in of Cornerstone on again, the text in not visible.

Can you help me?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Most probably you’re not fully updated in terms of X theme & Cornerstone. Please check the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and cross check with the one’s you have installed on your site and update if anything outdated.

Also if you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache before testing your changes.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.