Text not showing

Hi, I have just updated my X theme (I’m using a child theme), and all my text in the website aren’t showing up either in editing (corner stone) or viewing mode. when I click on a text element (classic element), the text are in the text boxes. What should I do?

Hey @chairmeister,

Please try the following solutions:

  1. Ensure everything is up to date.

  2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

  7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Thanks but it doesn’t seem to work. I did all that including resintalling the theme :frowning: All the text elements still only show up as a stripped box with no text displaying (in cornerstone), and completely ommited (in preview).

Hi There,

Use the secure note option below your post and submit your credentials there, so that we can check your issue.

Thanks!

Attached. Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You must have updated from a very older version because it affected the settings. The text is not displaying because the font size is set to zero or null. Please go to X > Launch > Options > Typography > Body and Content and set the Content Font Size to at least a 1 and not blank.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! Please don’t worry, I found out about the PRO theme and I’m switching to that one. Everything works great now.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.