Text Not Showing & Icons Missing

Hello, when I view my latest production site I notice some items missing. I would appreciate your help. On my header, the text of the phone number does not appear when using an iphone and an ipad.

Also, the navigation icons do not appear when using Chrome in Incognito mode.

I’m happy to provide the url and login credentials in a PM.

Thanks

MIke

Hello Mike,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I can see that you are having CORS or Cross Origin Resource Sharing issue. This usually happens when you are using MyFTPUpload site. To resolve this issue, please check out this thread:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello, I made the changes to the .htaccess file but it did not correct the issue. It works fine using Safari. Question, will it fix itself when I assign a domain and go in to production?

Thx

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry, but we can’t guarantee that, one user here is having the same issue said:

Called the hosting company and they turned the CDN off and wrote a couple command lines and were able to get this issue resolved

Please contact your hosting, ask them how you can resolve this “blocked by CORS policy” issue.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.