Text from my Landing Page disappeared

Hey
I have a Problem with my Website http://gaertnerei-steckroth.de
The Text disappeared.
All Plugins are Up to Date so im not sure why this happened

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Can you please confirm if the text elements are there and text is not coming only?
What I am finding in the page code is only headings there is no text element.

Can you please check and confirm. Also please provide us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

No tall Textboxes all disappeared.
With no warnings or anything.
When reloading a Backup the text still doesnt show

Hi again,

I just checked your setup, I see you’ve updated Cornerstone but haven’t updated the X theme. This could be due to the incompatible versions. Please update X and Cornerstone to the latest versions first and see if this resolves the issue. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

Both are up to date but its still the same.

Hi again,

I re-checked your setup and I still see you’re using X 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.1.2 however the latest versions are X 6.1.3 and Cornerstone 3.1.3, please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version and see if this resolves the issue as I see an error in browser’s console which is breaking your site.

If this doesn’t help then please check for the following:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Let us know how this goes!

I just saw i logged in with the Wrong Account.
For which Account did you check it?
Can i make anew Thread with the right account and link it to you?

Hey Julian,

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what about the accounts. My colleague and now, me, have checked that you’re still using the previous version of X. Please update to the latest version. Once you updated and the issue persists, please give us WP admin access in a Secure Note in this thread. Opening another thread is only helpful if you have several questions.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.