Text Element not workingg

Support,

I am trying to use the text element, but it’s not acting properly. Once I drag it into place I am unable to edit the text and the editor goes blank and I have to refresh the page to do anything.

I’ve disabled Cloudflare and me Cache plugin and still not getting the correct result.

Can you please take a look?

Thanks,
Charles

Hello Charles,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try out following suggestions and let us know the outcome.

1. Please make sure that you are using latest version of X Theme, Cornerstone or Pro Theme. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Charles,

I checked and your theme version (outdated) doesn’t match with your cornerstone version(latest). I recommend updating your theme to the latest version before we continue checking. This issue could be due to incompatibilities, else, we’ll continue checking once you updated your theme.

Thanks and let us know :slight_smile:

Rad,

Just updated the theme, still working.

Thanks

Hello Charles,

Thanks for updating the thread!

I logged on to your site and can confirm the issue in text element.
If you have already taken care of the points given by @Prasant above, please update your WordPress too as you are still using older version of WordPress.

Also Delete the Theme and Cornerstone and re install a fresh copy. If you have done any custom coding in the theme .file you can take those backup.

After doing this if you are facing the same issue please let us know we will happy to help you on this.

Thanks

I have updated to the newest WP, as well as deleted and reinstalled X. The problem is still occurring.

Thanks.

Hello @ca2450,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I have tested the text element and other elements on the page and it seems to be working fine. Please clear the cache and see how it goes.

Thanks.

I fixed it myself.

Thanks

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.