Text cannot be saved on page

Hi there,

I have a strange thing with a page on my website. I made a simple page, it looks good in the editor. But when I want to view the preview it is empty although I saved the page. And also the saved version is empty. I made the page with cornestone. Can you please have a look at it?

I will sent the credentials in a secure note

Regards Marjolijn

Hi there,

I have tried the login details that you provided but they don’t seem to work.

Kindly double check and for the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.