Text animation

Any tips or useful plugin for making the text or pictures have transitions or animations?

Hello @fortknoxusa,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There is no need to use external plugin for text animation, X Theme has this feature built in. All you need to do is inspect Column and under Setup turn on Fade In Effect. You can take a look at following screencast for some help.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi!

I don’t want to speak for @fortknoxusa, but I too am looking for an easy way to animate elements within X Pro.

To clarify, I would love to apply jquery-style animations from directly in the Pro editor. The column-based “Fade-In” effect you referenced works well, but is pretty much limited to a “one-and-done” initial appearance transition.

I’m looking for some X-based interface for applying additional animation styles like flip, fade, slide, zoom, etc. with easing and timing variables. I’d also be curious if there’s an easy way to have said animations respond to scroll or screen positions in a more dynamic way (unlikecurrently, where items animate on first appearance only). I vaguely recall early versions of X having this ability, but I could be wrong about that.

Hello @sonofzell,

As of now the animation features you are looking for will require custom development which falls outside the scope of support we can offer. You can take a look at following resources to explore more on Jquery animations.

https://www.w3schools.com/jquery/jquery_animate.asp

If you have further question, please create a new ticket as posting on a different ticket creates lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Please take a look at following article on how we provide support:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.