Text above sort on portfolio category page

Hi there

I’ve put some text in above the portfolio items in the category page. But i was wondering if I could have the sort buttons below the text i’ve put in?

Here’s what the page currently looks like:

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for writing in! I see that you have enabled coming soon mode on your site. Could you please provide us with a link to your referenced page, so that we can assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

Just put a secure note with details of how to see the page.

Hello There,

I went ahead and resolved the issue for you. Here is what I did:
1.) I added a JS code in the X > Theme Options > Custom JS section and inserted this:

(function($){
	$('.option-set').insertBefore("#x-iso-container");
})(jQuery);

2.) And then I added this custom css:

ul.x-portfolio-filters-menu {
    margin-bottom: 50px;
}

The final result looks like this:

Please check your site now.

Awesome! Thank you.

Can you help me with the portfolio item alignment on that same page? I’ve tried a few solutions I’ve found in the forums but nothing seems to be working.

And one more thing…how do I decrease the space between the page title and the content? It’s a little too large right now.

Thanks again.

Hi Heather,

Try adding the following CSS rule into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area to adjust portfolio items.

.x-portfolio .entry-wrap.cf {
    min-height: 130px;
}

To remove space above your content headline, you can assign the class mtn to your headline tag. Please refer to our element spacing guide for more examples (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-element-spacing/211).

Example:
<h3 class="mtn" style="text-align: center;">We've got the solutions for your business!</h3>

Hope that helps.

Great! Thank you so much for all your help.

–Heather

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.