Testimonal X Slider Style

Hey,
I created a testimonial Slider using your X Slider as I believe you do not currently have a stand alone solution for testimonals of yet.

I have a few questions

1. As per screen shot attached, how do I remove the white border?

2. Hoe can I have the buttons to move between each testimonial under the name in centre opposed to top left as is default?

3. How do I change Custom Headline colour? It does not change when I set the colour in the default box for it in Cornerstone.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

This is a customization request which is outside of our support scope and we will not be able to implement the customization for you but we will do our best to suggest you the correct path. Kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.home .x-flexslider-shortcode-container blockquote {
    border: none;
}

.home .x-flexslider-shortcode-container .flex-direction-nav {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 50px;
    left: calc(50% - 50px);
}

.home h2.h-custom-headline.man.h3 span {
    color: #ffeeff;
}

Feel free to change #ffeeff with whatever color code you like.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you very much, , this worked perfectly! Great support!
Another issue , on your demos you have great fade in affects when scrolling down the page etc. Can you please tell me how to achieve this?

Thanks

Hi there,

Glad it worked.

The fade in feature is toggable in column’s setting section. In your builder, expand your section and your row, then click the column to inspect it. Then toggle on the fade in option.

Thanks!

Hi,

For some reason this option is not showing for me. Can you provide screenshots to access?

Also on your Church demo on About Us page there is a row with 3 images in a row how can these be changed?

Thanks

Hi There,

The fade effect is available on the columns only. You need to turn the toggle on, please see image attached.

This 3 images you are referring to actually is just 1 image.

It is one background image on the section and each column has a color background with transparency which gives this effect of 3 images, but if you look carefully you will notice it is just 1 image.

You can switch the background image of your section.

Or you can add to the style box of each column the following CSS to use a background image on each column individually instead of a background color.

background-image: url(“http://example.com/img_tree.gif”)

More information about backgound image css on :

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-image.asp

Hope it helps!

Hi,

Thanks for swift reply, you guys are great! First time using X so getting to grips.
I can’t find that fade option anywhere on my site. Very strange! Or maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Do you want a to log in to chrc&?

Cheers

Hi There,

Did you see the fade option on the image above?

Click on the element. on the bread crumbs on the left tab you will see Section > Row> Column > Element

Click on the column, you should see the fade option.

If you are using the new Sections it is still there it just looks a bit different, but you should be able to see it.

If you still cannot find, please provide your login credentials in a secure note and point the specific column so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have just sent access via Secure Note.

I cannot locate this option anywhere for the fade affect, can you please investigate and let me know the way to go. It is on all pages that I cannot get it.

Please let me know

Thanks

Hi There,

Your version of X and Cornerstone is a few update behind, that is why you’re seeing different settings from Joao’s screenshot.

But Fade In effect is always in the Column settings

screenshot

If you decide to update your theme and Cornerstone to the latest version, you can follow the guide provided here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.