Templates list

HI everybody I fixed my previous issue about not importing templates but unlucky I have a new one.
In template manager I can see a long list of templates which are not appearing when working in “Layout”. I can see only this five:

Is this correct?

Try scrolling in that dropdown. It should reveal more items.

I am having the same issue. I can see/download/delete templates in that section of the editor, but can only see the five templates above. I’ve tried to scroll down, but again I can’t get past these five to see any of the other presets. I’m running the Pro version of the theme.

Hello @chadtroutman,

Thanks for asking.

I request you to please create a new ticket as posting on ticket created by a different user creates lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and someone from support team will help you out.

Thanks.

Sorry just back to work now. Nop it wasn’t a scrolling down issues. As @chadtroutman write I can see the templates in the manager section but only five available in layout mode.

Thanks for confirming. Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hey @BYC,

I see you have 6 Content Templates and in the Load Templates selection, I also see 6.

When you said:

Are you referring to all of the templates?

Please note that the templates has a Type and only Content templates will show be available in Load Templates. The rest of the templates are Element Presets and Element Presets will only show up on their respective element.

For more details, please see the Template Manager documentation.

Thanks.

Got it! You’ve been very clear, thanks a lot. Problem solved! :grinning:

No problem. It’s good to know that we were able to help you.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.