Template selection gone for posts in main X-Theme and child theme

Hi,

I had the same problem before, but I cant solve it this time using the same solution.
I have created a new portfolio item by cloning the last item. The last item uses the full width template, but after cloning the new item does not and I am not able to select any other template.

I have switched between child theme (which was marked as corrupted, as the style.css was empty) and main x-theme but still don’t have the selector on the right side when editing post in wordpress editor.

Could you look into it, please?

Hi There @pablo102

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have about 35 active plugins along with couple of caching plugins (I see Autoptimize, cache enabler etc). First of all, I would suggest you to test this issue by disabling your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone plugin. Make sure to purge your server cache and also disable your caching plugins as well. Clear full cache before testing (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

Since this is your live site, we need your permission to carry out troubleshooting on your site as it may cause down-times. In such cases, the option would be to create a staging area using the exact copy of your live site. You can refer to our documentation here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I have tried blocking the plugins, but the problem is still there. Please access the staging copy from the secure note below.
You can make changes there freely.

Hi There,

Can you clarify your issues since the portfolio items don’t have the template?

The page template is available for pages only.

Regards!

If you go to Portfolio all my pages there have this full width format without sidebar:

I duplicated this page and changed the contest but it displays like this, with the column on the right, which makes it unreadable on mobiles. This is the footer that is displaying on the right side.

Hi,

To fix it, you can try adding this in Theme Options > CSS

.x-root {
    -webkit-flex-wrap: wrap; 
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

.x-colophon  {
    width:100%;
}

Hope this helps

Thank you,

That did not work in Theme Options > CSS, but is working in the portfolio item’s css.

Hi Pablo,

There might be a syntax error on your Theme Options > CSS.

Please copy your entire custom CSS on Theme Options > CSS and check it here, and resolve the found errors.

Cheers!

Thank you for directing me to this website. I was able to correct few errors but I don’t know how to resolve the remaining errors in line 74:
71 }
73 .x-btn.x-btn-regular{font-size:22px;
74 padding: 8px;12px;12px;12px;}
76 @media (max-width: 568px) {
77 .x-btn.x-btn-square {font-size: .8em !important}
78 }

I would appreciate your help!

Hello @pablo102,

The css blocks were incorrect:

/*Menu -mniejsze odstepy*/
 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
     padding: 10px, 2px 1.2em;
     letter-spacing: 0.8px;
}
 .x-btn.x-btn-regular{
    font-size:22px;
     padding: 8px;
    12px;
    12px;
    12px;
}

It should only be:

/*Menu -mniejsze odstepy*/
 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
     padding: 10px 2px 1.2em;
     letter-spacing: 0.8px;
}
 .x-btn.x-btn-regular{
    font-size:22px;
     padding: 8px;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you!
That was very helpful and the problem is solved now :grinning:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.