Template Manager Issue after Update

When I go into my Template manager and select either Headers, Content, Footers, or Presets at the top they will show for a second and then disappear with this popup:

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked all of your Pro sites (5) under this Themeco account, but I could not see any site using the latest versions. You can see the latest version related information from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-3-x-6-3-cornerstone-3-3/44607) and make sure to update to the latest version first (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

Then if you’re using a caching plugin on your server, you need to purge server cache and also clear browser cache before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Having idential issue.
Updated to 2.3.5. All caches cleared.

In 2.3.4, this was the error:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/templating/class-template.php on line 101.

In 2.3.5, this is the error:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/templating/class-template.php on line 101.

Thanks
(i don’t usually hijack threads, say the word if I should create another)

I’m having the same issue on both 2.3.4 and 2.3.5.
All caches cleared.

Hello Jonathan, Hello Rob

Request you to please create separate tickets and share the details in the same. Posting on a ticket created by a different user creates lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create new ticket and someone from support staff will help you out with the issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.