Template Manager continually cycling

New WordPress installation version 5.2.1
Site hosted with InmotionHosting using a VPS
New purchase of Pro installed and validated.

I click on Templates and watch the spinning circle.
As per a suggestion found in another post I added the following two lines to the wp-config.php file:
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
There was no change.
PHP version installed 7.2.
Plugins installed but none activated.
Everything is updated.

I’d really like to understand why this is happening with the latest version of Pro.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out.

I checked the sites from your account and they are behind a coming soon page or empty. Would you mind providing the admin login credentials so I could try it first?

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.