Template for ACF

Hi, i need to make some page templates for my groups of Advance Custom Fields. I have copy to my childtheme the template that i used “No Container | Header, Footer” and change the name to template-music.php and in the content

<?php x_get_view( x_get_stack(), 'template', 'blank-4' ); ?> to <?php x_get_view( x_get_stack(), 'template', 'music' ); ?> but the content don't load well.

What i have to do? do you have any tutorial?

Hi @Mastres,

Thank you for writing in, please confirm the following:

• You copied two template-blank-4.php file, one on the root directory of your child theme and one on the \pro-child\framework\views\{stack-name}
  • Confirm that you place the copied template on the right directory. Specifically that directory I provided above with the correct {stack-name} (integrity, renew, icon, or ethos)
  • Confirm that you enable the child theme.

Customizations - Best Practices

And please review the proper template naming. template-music.php might be a wrong name depends on where you want to apply the template.

https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/template-files-section/page-template-files/

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.