Template Access

I’m very confused about how to use X theme at this point. I originally bought X-Theme a while back and now my site says Pro? What is this and how do I find the original templates that came with X, (ie - ‘Agency theme’)? When I go to templates now all I see is fonts and colors?? What does that even mean? The UI for this theme has become very unintuitive.

Also, how do I get rid of the, “Powered by the X-Theme” tag at the bottom of my homepage?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your account and you have X and Pro theme licenses. You have upgraded one of your license to Pro. In the latest release, we have moved the templates section. You can now go to X/Pro > Templates and you can manage the template from there: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364

Please check out our changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/ to fully understand what have been added or moved in the features of the theme.

To get rid of the “Powered by the X-Theme”, please go to X > Theme Options > Footers. You should remove the text in the footer content settings.

Hope this helps.

Can you please tell me what has changed with the Pro edition and where I can find the information to train on it? It seems like X is changing constantly making very difficult to maintain familiarity with this product, quite frustrating.

Hi there,

You may check our Knowledge Base for articles relating to Pro.

But here are some articles for the main features of Pro:

Hope this helps.

No this is too general with too much info. I’m just trying to get X-Pro installed and setup a template as a starting point. Can you point me to an easy to use walk through on how to install Pro over an existing X-theme Wordpress site. Also, how do I know if I’m currently using Pro already? It says my license is enabled on my domain with Apex, but I only see X activated when I look in my Wordpress dashboard on this domain. www.automateyourpad.com

Thanks,

Matt

And where are the pre-made full template sites that were available with X? This new setup looks completely different I don’t even know where to start here. All I see are a bunch of template elements on the Templates page. What happened to the full templates which allowed users to install a fully design template, and then edit with Cornerstone?

Hi @Shieldzy

On this domain you shared, you still have X theme installed, not Pro, you can download Pro theme from your Apex Dashboard page:
https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

You can follow this guide precisely to migrate from X theme to Pro theme (I mean installing Pro theme on a site that has X theme installed already):

I’m pretty sure you are asking about the Demos? Actually, due to the different structural layouts in Pro theme, the demos that were designed for X theme aren’t available for Pro theme, they were replaced with what is known as “Design Cloud”, which includes many templates for different parts of the theme, links to the Design Cloud knowledge base article have been shared before in Jade’s replay above.

Thanks.

Ok, that makes sense. However, since I haven’t converted my site to Pro theme, can I still access the demos. I can’t find them anymore as it looks like everything has changed. Can you please point me to where I can access the demo sites associated with X, specifically the ‘Agency’ demo/template?

Thanks,

-Matt

Hi Matt,

You can load the demo if you haven’t converted to PRO yet.

It’s under X > Validation

For more information kindly refer to the link below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.