Tabs on two rows (2)

My apologies I asked a question regarding the above 11 days ago, but have been absent and have only just picked up the response. However I am still having issues but i cannot respond as the topic is now locked

I added a class name as instructed on tabs 3,4 and 5 which are the ones I want on the second row. I then added the code to Pro > Theme Options >CSS and saved all

However this has not made any change, and I am wondering what I have not quite understood or got right

very many thanks

Alex

Hello Alex,

Thanks for writing in!

Do you want something like this?

To do that, you do the following:
1.) First add this custom css in the Custom CSS section within Cornerstone or Pro Editor

.x-tabs-list{
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

2.) And then click the tab element to load the element settings.
3.) Find the Tabs > Individual Tabs and set the Fill Space to Off.
4.) Set the Justify content option and see what works best for you.
5.) You may need to add a minimum width so that tabs will have the same spacing.

Hope this would help you.

Hi and very many thanks for your help, and is what I wanted. However one other oddity is that if I e.g. set the row to two equal columns and then create the tabs, save and view I see what I expect - the tabs over half the width.

However if then then change the row to 2/3 + 1/3, it changes on the design view but when I save and view, it remains at 1/2 + 1/2. i have cleared the cache but it stays the same

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello Alex,

Please deactivate your caching plugin. Caching are best to turn ON when you are done editing your site and ready to go live. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hi I have disables the cache but the issue still occurs. I have sent a secure note with details

very many thanks for your help it is very much appreciated

Hey Alex,

It is already displaying 2/3 + 1/3 on my end.

I see that you have W3 Total Cache and Hummingbird. Please temporarily deactivate caching plugins while you are editing or making site changes. Caching are best to turn on when you are finished with the site and ready to go live.

Hope this helps.

Thanks I see what I had done wrong. Thanks again for your support - always first class :slight_smile:

Hi Alex,

We’re glad that @RueNel was able to help you out. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.