Tabs in X Theme not working

Hi X Tech guru
I have a website:

X version 7.1.2
Wordpress: 5.3
Cornerstone: 4.1.2

On the homepage about half way down there is a set of three tabs. Heading is “OUR PROMISE TO YOU”.
Then there are three tabs with headings: “Premium Quality”, “Reliable Delivery” and “Increased Profits”.
At the moment they have stopped being clickable … so that when “Reliable” or “Increased” is selected, the
tab does not open to show that content.
I tried creating a new Tab with the new updated element on a test page, but the issue still persists.
\Can you advise what seems to be causing the issue?
I appreciate your assistance.
Cheers
Deb

Hi Deb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and I see there are couple of JS errors in the browser’s console which is breaking the theme functionality. Seems like a third party conflict, please do the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache since you’re using WP Fastest Cache plugin then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks for your assistance Nabeel … much appreciated.
Yes, I have found the plug in causing the issue: “Essential Addons for Cornerstone and Pro”.

Once again, thanks very much for valued support.

Cheers
Deb

You’re welcome, Deb. Glad you’ve found the cause of the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.