Tabs aren't activating and there is CSS code on the page

Hi,

I am writing in because I cant get the tabs to work on my site
https://www.sagemauk.com

Notice how there is 3 tabs. What We Do, Client Results and Consult

In “edit with cornerstone” they work fine.

But outside of that the do not work. In addition, there is random code throughout the page and the tabs are all on the page, not in their respective tabs.

Please help

thanks

Hello @sagemauk,

Thanks for writing in!

I suggest you to please update X and bundled plugins as it contains bunch of bug fixes and improvements. Looking website it seems you are running Version: 4.6.1 of X Theme. You can refer our version compatibility guide to compare:

You can also walk-through our plugin and theme update guide:

Thanks.

Thanks but it did not fix the issue.

I updated everything. Cleared all caches etc

Still getting broken code and a not active tab.

Whats weird is the tab works in edit mode but not after you hit save.

thx

I need help Asap

can i give you access tomy site to take a look?

it looks like the issue is i am copying the code exactly froma nother page and putting it into the tab.

i want to do this, howver I need to know what i need to change in my method to achieve what i am trying to do

Can you please assist @Prasant

Hello There,

We’re sorry you’re having this issue but please note not to bump your own thread. We’re answering from oldest to newest and bumping your thread means it will go back on the queue.

Regarding the tab issue, it seems to be related to structure. Tab content container has no content at all. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQjjII6lp. You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. If the issue persist, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hello There,

I have logged in and I edited your homepage. You have a very complicated layout. The slider element inside the tab content element is creating a conflict. I would not recommend having this kind of set up. Please keep in mind that the slider needs to initialize to display the slides. If the tab content item is not active, the slide cannot initialize. This is where the source of conflict. You will need to find a different set up for your layout with a lot less complicated nested elements.

Please let us know how it goes.