Tab Content Disappeared Woocommerce -

Hi There
I recently updated WordPress and x theme, and the content under the tab in woo commerce products disappeared. I had made some modifications in the functions.php file (I know, my bad - the child theme wasn’t loading correctly). No matter what I do, I can’t seem to isolate where the code is that might be blocking it lives.

I tried installing a plug in, which enabled a renamed tab to appear - but no content inside the tab, still. Do you see a line of code somewhere on your end that should be removed? Or added? I’ve tried everything I can find online, and nothing is working. Your help would be huge right now. I own multiple licenses and have used this theme religiously for every client for over a year - partially because the support was so fantastic. Hoping that continues.

Sorry - here is the link to a page where the tab lives:

Hi There,

It is not recommended to edit main X theme files because it will be overwritten on theme updates. We do recommended to download child theme from your dashboard, install it and then move your modified code there. After that, try to replace existing X theme with a fresh one with no modified code. Activate main X theme first and then check again after this. If the issue persists, test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Remember that if you have caching, try to clear cache before checking again.
If nothing helps, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Yes - I know better - for some reason the child theme didn’t work for me. So I moved on before I gave it enough time.
Thank you for the help - currently, the tabs are turned off in the customizer.

Hi there,

We checked your website but could not find a clue. I enabled the tabs and see that the content does not load, not because of the Javascript error of some kind but as it does not render at all:

Searching for customization errors or possible customization side effects is out of our support scope. We can only suggest that you update the theme to version 5.1.1 as it is the old version now. Install a new Child Theme and if the content is showing ok then start the customization in the Child Theme.

If the problem persists even after the theme update and without the customization, then you need to search for possible 3rd party plugin conflict.

Thank you for your understanding.