Switching themes

Jay_b
29m

Hello Support,

I have the same issue the lady above has. I started with Ethos 3 and would like to move to Integrity 1. After selecting Int 1 and saving changes nothing happens… The pages stays looking like Ethos.

Please help

Val

PrasantStaff
4m

Hello @Jay_b,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to confirm, did you selected the the stacks from Theme Options > Stack or you imported the fresh demo contents from X > Validation > Demo Contents? In case of former it will just mimic the top level styling but the internal page kind of remains same. Whereas in former you get complete different stack layout.

I also request you to please create a new ticket for further communication as this ticket has been created by different user and most of times it creates confusion and thus slows done the response time.

Thanks.

Hey Prasant,

Thank you for your reply.

I started a new ticket with our prior conversation on the top.

I did it through the Themes options.
I checked the X menu ans per yout notes and all i can see there is Overview, Launch and Cornerstone. No option to Validate.

Thank you

Hi There,

It should be fine from the theme options. Did you install any cache plugins? If yes, please clear all the cache and check again.

Please also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi Thai,

I tried to deactivate the plugins and it didn’t help. Well, it did look like it was trying. The field right bellow the video changes as I choose different stack. But everything further down stays as Ethos.

I will send you the login details shortly.

Thank you

Hi there,

I have checked your site and it seems that the demo did not successfully got imported.

Would you mind confirming if it is okay for us to do the import? If so, please note that importing another demo content will overwrite all the customizations you have made in the customizer so please keep a backup of your entire site.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.