Switching from X to Pro

I accidentally purchased a whole new license of Pro not realizing I could just upgrade my X for only $25! Is there any way to get my money back and just upgrade the version I have?

Also I’d like to switch themes to something newer and more streamlined offered by pro but I cant seem to find any of the themes or demo content. I think there are conflicts with my current content because certain pro features won’t load when I click on their corresponding links. Should I just delete every page of my site and copy and paste the data back in? I really love your demo content and would love to start with some sort of template.

Thank you in advance and thank you for your great product!

Garrett

Hey Garrett,

Regarding your Pro purchase, I’ll forward it to the correct person.

Pro does not have Stack demos like X. It has the Design Cloud and Starter (Header, Content, Footer, and Element Presets) Templates.

What Pro features you’re referring to that won’t load? Maybe you’re referring to Advanced Options. Try going to Pro > Settings > User Preferences and set Advanced Mode to Always On

Thanks.

Hey There,

I’ve refunded the Pro license for you. All the best!

Thank you! Absolutely best thing about this theme is the customer service everything is perfect now. And the functionality that wouldn’t load up was because of a plugin conflict thank you!

Thanks for the good words. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.