Switch from Pro back to X

How do I switch from Pro back to X? X is just too complex for me and doesn’t have the demo templates and I just want to go back.

Hey Adam,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that Pro theme is for intermediate and advanced users like developers and designers. It has a custom header and footer builder. It does not offer you to install a demo content. X theme on the other hand is for beginners and intermediate users. You can create site by utilizing the demo contents to start with.

Before you switch back to X theme if you already have Pro theme installed and active, please do this first:

• Go to X > Validation > Theme Options Manager and download the XCS file to your local machine.
  • Go to Appearance > Themes and activate the theme to X theme.
  • When you see that the X theme is installed, please go to X > Validation > Theme Options Manager and import the XCS file which you have downloaded. This would make sure that you have preserve the same theme options settings as you have it before.
  • And lastly, you can initiate to validate the X theme again.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.