Support renewal offer not available as advertized

Hi -

I received an email from Envato notifying me that my support for X was about to expire. The message told me that I could get 6 extra months of support for $14.38.

It also said that if I waited till after the expiration, the price would go up to $20.13.

I decided that $5 wasn’t worth rushing for, so I waited till I wasn’t so busy.

Today, I went online to renew the support, and I discovered on the Envato checkout page that instead of the advertised amount of $20.13, the price is actually $41.13 - twice the advertised amount in the email message I received.

This is a screenshot of the email:

Please instruct me how to purchase this support extension for the price it was offered to me for.

Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! We apologized for this. Please do not purchase any support. Actually do you not need to purchase anything in order to get support. You can always post a new thread if you want some help with your X theme and any related issues of the theme. And to know how to get support from us, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Hope this helps.

That is certainly a very helpful, unexpected solution. Thanks for that.

What does a paid support contract make available that is not available by simply asking a question on the forum?

Thanks for providing this clarification.

Hello @dlmorey,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Once you purchase more licenses or extended support licence, it will help us to provide continue support on forum.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.