Support - help and other avenues

I am following up to find out the other ways to get support when you’re getting incomplete answers in this forum.

Hey @Vandana,

I understand you are frustrated with our response but regretfully, there are no other avenues to get support. We only provide forum support.

Regarding the incomplete answers, I believe you’re referring to this thread? It is confusing due to the mixture of topics. It has drifted away from its original topic which is CSS Errors. Your issues with the changing of heading tags should have been opened up in a separate thread because the longer threads become, the more it introduces confusion.

Thank you for understanding.

The CSS errors are related to the h2 h1 problem win which the X theme is overriding. Given that you started answering the question there and all the background is there, it would be even more confusing to change that. It’s been more than two days and so please answer in that original thread here.

I also created a separate thread on the topic alerting to the seo errors but support seems to have removed it.

It has been 2 days no response provided to my post on CSS errors so created yet another support ticket. Can you please response to the CSS errors thread or the new one I created?

HI there,

We just replied to your other thread. We’ll surely reply depending on other threads ahead of yours. And opening another thread about the same issue will only make it more confusing and harder to track.

I also read the discussion on your other thread and its get more confusing due to the lack of details. I’m not sure if you’re just referring to head tags or just head stylings. Let’s discuss it there.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.