Superfly menu not working except when logged in

I have scoured all the support pages and nothing seems to work.

Steps taken:
I am with siteground but removed their cache plugin.
Do not have any caching plugins installed.
Checked the SuperFly settings and it is enabled on all pages.
I am using slider revolution

The menu shows up when logged in on every page.

In the CSS i added to disable the regular menu
.x-navbar-wrap {
display: none;
}

I also tried based on another tread
.site .x-nav-wrap.desktop,
.site .x-nav-wrap.mobile {
display: none !important;
}

These global CSS adjustment removes the masthead, but then the superfly menu doesn’t show up either on any page.

Hey Jana,

This could be a result of incorrect optimization. I see you’re using Autoptimize. Please unset all of Autoptimize optimizations and clear it’s cache and deactivate it. In case you’re not familiar with its settings, please contact the plugin developer.

We need to know if this is an issue with our product and Superfly so with that said, we first need to test without optimizations and customizations. Please deactivate all third party plugins after you have deactivated Autoptimze.

Also switch to the parent theme and check if the issue persists. If it does, please give us access WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note.

If the issue is fixed, please activate plugins one by one while checking if the issue comes back each time.

Thanks.

Thanks so much for such a prompt response. I hit the USE NON-MINIFIED JS SCRIPT toggle. now it works.

You’re welcome, Jana. Glad you’ve discovered the source of the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.