Superfly menu, items on panels do not scroll, picture sizes are all the same

Hi,

Trying to implement superfly I identified some limitations that would need to be solved.
I think I read all item regarding superfly in the forum, but still can’t find an answer.

1. Using a 2nd or 3rd panel menu, space is limited vertically on smaller screens. For desktops fallback to mobile logic, using the “mobile logic for submenus on desktop”, is not an option. How can scrolling be accomplished within the menu panel? When using the mouse scroll-wheel, the under laying page is scrolled.

2. We are using small pictures with menu items. Via CSS the size can be adjusted. Some menu items require larger/smaller pitures then others. How can this be done?

Trying to implement superfly I identified some limitations that would need to be solved.

Hi @ruudvanbeek,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes, it’s the limitation of having a floating menu, which is why on our theme, the fixed or floating menu is deactivated by default for mobile.

1. Not possible since it has table styling which width is 100% to the screen. But please try adding this CSS to Theme Options > CSS to add scrollbar.
.sfm-view .sfm-menu {
overflow: scroll !important;
}
  1. If it’s applied through CSS, then it should be resized through CSS as well. Would you mind providing a sample we could check? And maybe you have to increase the menu width as well once you increase image sizes. But, it doesn’t have to be added through CSS.

Cheers!

Hi @Rad

Thanks for your insights.

1. Unfortunately the css does not work. No scroll bars appearing.

2. good suggestion, it works partly. Accept custom icon also accepts an url for pictures. Which in css get .la_icon_manager_custom to be manipulated.
    I just cannot figure out what the field "custom panel width accepts. I have tried all kind of values, with or without px added; nothing bring any change. Also the documentation does not explain about this field.

Hello @ruudvanbeek,

I have checked your license to see if it has been assign to a site url so that we can check it. Regretfully we could not find one because it is left blank. ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi,

Just to let you know, we have changed our approach. We combined Superfly menu with Ubermenu which works fine for us now.

Thanks for the assistance.

You’re welcome and we’re glad you’ve figured out a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.