Superfly menu issues (bug)

Hello,

An update on my previous thread about the problems encountered with installing Superfly menu see Superfly Menu does not install and Validating Superfly with Pro: I did accidentally run the automatic update on Superfly (normal, when you are updating a lot of other plugins a the same time) after putting my web project one month on ice and the menu disappeared again for good. There seems to be a serious bug whith the validation of Superfly which does not affect any other of the plugins bundled with Xtheme Pro and it’s a real shame that no one seems to have found a solution yet. Please let me know when you do.

Hi @bebang

Did you purchase Superfly plugin and you want to activate it on your site? if so, what happens when you enter the purchase code in “Activate” tab?

Thanks.

I did not purchase the plugin. It´s the Superfly install included in the extension supplied by Xtheme which I don´t seem to be able to install via the install interface. I have gone around this problem by extracting the plugin (incuded in Xtheme) and uploading it to the website via FTP. The problem is that Xtheme does not validate Superfly in this way and when you upgrade the plugin Superfly disappears altogether. I believe this is due to a bug as all other plugin bundled up with Xtheme include without a problem hence my post.

Hey There,

This issue has been fixed in the latest version of Pro theme.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Temporarily turn off all the cache plugins.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Yes, it finally worked! Thank you!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.